ERC (EXPERIENCED RIDER COURSE) $200.00
The Experienced Rider Course is now being offered in 2 locations, in Enid and Muskogee. See below for course locations.
Motorcycle and loaner helmets are not provided for this course.
- Skills practice only, no M endorsement issued.
- MSF completion card will be issued for insurance and bike shop discounts.
The Experienced Rider Course is aimed at advanced riders who have at least 6 months of riding experience. This course consists of four hours of practical riding instruction on a specially designed off-street course using your own bike. Highly recommended to learn or refresh yourself on advanced street survival skills.
Don’t forget to bring with you:
- Eye protection
- Sturdy Boots which at minimum covers the ankle
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long Pants
- D.O.T certified helmet
- Gloves that cover the fingers and hands
- Must show valid drivers license
- Must show valid insurance
Your motorcycle must meet MSF’s T-CLOCS inspection check list, otherwise you will not be able to take this course.